The Joyfully Homeschooling podcast is 2 years old. Come celebrate with me! I answer some hard questions from my good friend Davonne and share what I love and do NOT love about podcasting.
The Joyfully Homeschooling podcast is TWO YEARS OLD!! I can NOT believe it. I have been blown away by the response to the podcast and I just LOVE it. Today to celebrate, I am bringing my dear friend Davonne on to interview me 🙂
Here are a few takeaways from this birthday celebration!
- The podcast has been downloaded in 67 countries
- By the time this podcast episode airs we will be at over 100K downloads!
- Davonne interviews ME with our traditional fess up Friday interviews, PLUS she throws me a few curveball questions in there that I was NOT expecting (why are we friends again?!) lol!
- I share the top 10 episodes of the podcast as well as my personal favorites.
I want to thank each and every one of you for making my first two years of podcasting such a success. I want to thank every sponsor, every guest, and every listener. You guys are such a blessing to me.
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users. Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast Sponsor BookShark
- My Favorite Episode My episode with my mentor Jamie Brown
- Another Favorite: Sacrificing our Relationship on the Altar of Homeschooling
- Davonne’s Favorite: Overcoming Anxiety with Sarah Mae
- Another Favorite of ours: Homeschool Regrets with Davonne
- #1 Most Popular Episode with Sarita Holzmann
- #2 How to Overcome a Bad Homeschool Day
- #3 Salt and the Light Episode
- #4 Growing as a Homeschool Mom with Cindy Rollins
- #5 Brave Learning with Julie Bogart
- #6 Our Homeschool Curriculum Choices
- #7 How to Be More Consistent in Homeschooling
- #8 Homeschooling with ADHD
- #9 Homeschool Objectives with Charlene Notgrass
- #10 Sacrificing Relationships on the Altar of Homeschooling
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails AND a coupon to my store
- Joy in the Journey store