Are you a homeschool company interesting in learning more about the homeschool market?
Are you having a hard time breaking into the homeschool niche?
Do you have a great product that you just can’t seem to get OUT there to the homeschool community?
Your problem is likely… marketing.
I have been a homeschool mom since 2009, and I have worked in the homeschool market since 2014. I KNOW homeschool moms because I live this life every single day. I have also worked in marketing with a variety of different companies through the years.
I currently work as an administrative assistant for the Masterpiece Society and also as an event planner/social media manager for the Southeast Homeschool Expo. I get asked on a regular basis how to market to homeschool moms so, I decided to jump in and help companies do just that.
When it comes to marketing, homeschool moms want authenticity. They want to be seen and heard. They don’t want to be sold to, they want resources that will help them in their day to day to life, and they want to KNOW the resources they purchase will do just that.
If you are ready to jump in and learn more about the homeschool market send me an email mistyswriting at gmail dot com . I would love to chat with you! I offer a couple of different options and can help build a package that will work for your company’s unique needs.
Here are a few of the resources I offer:
- Website audit from the perspective of a homeschool mom
- List of blogs/influencers that may be a good fit for your company to partner with
- Personalized feedback about your brand and how it fits into the homeschool niche
- List of conferences with prices/information for exhibiting
- Personalized feedback on your workshop descriptions, presentation, etc to help you make the most out of the sessions you offer the homeschool market
- Help targeting Facebook ads
- Social media page feedback and guidance
If you feel like you have been floundering while trying to break into the homeschool market, or if you would just like some additional perspective to help you target your product, send me an email! I am happy to chat with you and help you build your brand awareness with the homeschool community.
mistys writing at gmail dot com
- $100 for the first hour
- $150 for two hours
- $200 for three hours
Time spent is customized for your individual needs.