In this episode, we are tackling how we are choosing credits, creating transcripts, making decisions on dual enrollment, and so much more. Come learn all about homeschooling high school with us!
High school, it used to give me hives. Now? I am homeschooling two kids in high school, and I am tackling some of YOUR questions with my friend Davonne who is also homeschooling high school. We are answering the following questions:
- What were our thoughts on high school when we first started out homeschooling? How have they changed?
- How does our children’s high school look like right now?
- Will our kids do dual enrollment?
- How do you create transcripts?
- How do you motivate a teen to care about high school?
- How do you know if your kids are getting enough knowledge and experiences?
- What are your children’s plans for post-high school and how are you preparing them for it?
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast Sponsors Teaching Textbooks and Notgrass History
- Early Admit Program
- Ann Karako’s Transcript Form
- How to Graduate a Child for Free
- Homeschool Science episode with Greg Landry
- Homeschool Goals episode with Charlene Notgrass
- Follow Davonne on Instagram
- Davonne’s Store
- Davonne’s website
- Follow Misty on Instagram
- Follow Misty on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails