Will homeschooling mess up my kids? I have heard this question before, and that is why I am so excited to have Holly Giles on the podcast sharing with me that homeschooling is NOT going to mess up my kids. It may just help them become exactly who God wants them to be.
Have you ever met someone and just loved the joy that radiates out of them? That is how I felt the first time I met Holly Giles.
Holly blogs at the Giles Frontier and is also a podcaster at Roadschool Moms. In this episode, she is sharing with us how to overcome the comparison trap, find your footing, and realize that we are NOT messing up our kids!
After this episode, you will be ready to head out there and have a more joyful homeschool. I guarantee it!
- Holly’s blog, The Giles Frontier
- Prairie Life
- Blaze New Trails
- Southeast Homeschool Expo
- Little House Series (Misty’s Favorite)
- The Last Egret (Holly’s Favorite)
- Penderwick’s (Holly’s sons favorite)
- Schoolhouse Teachers BOGO offer
- Getting it Done, How to Have a Successful Homeschool Course