I love homeschool conventions. I really do. Last year I attended my first as a vendor and it was an even better experience! There is something about being around a large group of like-minded individuals. These people are our PEEPS!
As we all prepare for homeschool convention season I wanted to share some of my best homeschool convention tips and tricks!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Southeast Homeschool Expo
- Great Homeschool Convention
- Homeschool Consultation Services
- Lara at Everyday Graces
- Ultimate Guide to Homeschool Conventions
- 3 Reasons Even Seasoned Homeschoolers Should Attend a Homeschool Convention
- Homeschooling out of Negligence
- YouTube Video about Teaching from Rest
And check out my friends at Snarky Homeschool moms who happened to launch a podcast post on this topic the same time I did 😉 And we may contradict each other!