Have questions about homeschooling? We are answering them in this rapid fire homeschool questions podcast episode.
I get asked questions ALL the time and am excited to spend TWO episodes answering YOUR questions with my good friend Davonne Parks. Here are some of the questions we are tackling in this episode. (Listen to part 1 here)
- Do you keep everyone on the same schedule all day ? Like 30 minutes for math, an hour for reading , etc
- I only plan on homeschooling one year what is the best plan for preparing them to go back to public school
- Do you follow state standards? Or go with the flow?
- Do you have a set school space?
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast Sponsors Teaching Textbooks and Notgrass History
- Rebecca Rupp Year by Year
- Academic Excellence Testing Service
- Family Learning Organization
- Follow Davonne on Instagram
- Davonne’s Store
- Davonne’s website
- Follow Misty on Instagram
- Follow Misty on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails