Have questions about homeschooling? We are answering them in this rapid fire homeschool questions podcast episode.
I get asked questions ALL the time and am excited to spend TWO episodes answering YOUR questions with my good friend Davonne Parks. Here are some of the questions we are tackling in this episode.
- What advice do you give moms of littles in their first years of homeschooling?
- I’m having trouble finding ways to incorporate “fun” into school. I have chalked it up to be that school is our job, which we are ok with, but I still have this nagging feeling that I’m supposed to make school a party.
- Wishing I hadn’t switched curriculum but not having the money to switch back… so just pushing through with what we have.
- How do I balancing her extrovert needs with my introverted ones.
- I feel we are going through the motions, but question if it is making a difference.
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.
Resources mentioned in this episode: