Years ago I met this fun and encouraging woman online. Her name was Ann Karako. At the time none of my kids were even in middle school. Hers were all in high school and I began referring my readers to her for info on high school. Now, I am facing high school head on and Ann has been my number one source of information and I am SO excited to share her wisdom with YOU! You can homeschool high school, and Ann is sharing with us exactly how we can do it!
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. It will also give you a chance to have your review read online and win a gift from me 🙂
- Our Sponsor Beautiful Feet Books
- Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School~Ann’s EBook
- You Can Homeschool High School~Ann’s EBook
- Annie and Everything Blog
- It’s Not that Hard to Homeschool High School Facebook Group
- Meet Ann at GHC in 2019!
- Episode 20: How I Overcome My Fear of Homeschooling High School
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails AND a coupon to my store
- Joy in the Journey store