Are you working while homeschooling? We are answering your questions, sharing our routines, and how we balance it (or don’t) while working and homeschooling.
I get asked fairly often how I work and homeschool. It’s a topic that I haven’t tackled a whole lot on the blog or podcast because honestly, I like to keep them separate. BUT, I know that many of you right now are struggling with working and homeschooling, so I wanted to bring my friend Davonne Parks (who works outside the home) on the podcast so we can tackle this topic together. Whether you work from home, outside the home, or are struggling with balancing ministry and all the things, this episode will be sure to help you have a more joyful homeschool.
Here are some of the topics we tackle:
- How have our work schedules changed as our kids have gotten older?
- What are some mistakes we have made through the years while working and homeschooling?
- What is one lesson we have learned from working while homeschooling?
- What does our routine look like?
- How do we actually get “school” done?
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast Sponsors Teaching Textbooks and Notgrass History
- The Best Yes
- Homeschool Regrets Episode
- Apologia Homeschool Curriculum
- Follow Davonne on Instagram
- Davonne’s Store
- Davonne’s website
- Follow Misty on Instagram
- Follow Misty on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails