Do you want to raise an entrepreneur? We are chatting this topic and how we can help our kids have a good work ethic who love the Lord and want to work and serve.
Have you noticed that the work ethic in many children nowadays leaves much to be desired? I have! And, I want to raise kids who are different. I want to have kids who want to work, and serve, and glorify God in ALL that they do.
And today, I am chatting this topic and so much more with Mark Baker, owner of Christian Homeschool Entrepreneurs.
Mark holds a Master’s degree in International Business Management and is a serial web entrepreneur. He loves creative thinking. And is currently working on a clothing brand called Married is Great (marriedisgreat.com) in addition to Christian Homeschool Entrepreneurship. He and his wife homeschool seven wonderful children and are devoted followers of Christ.
A strong work ethic originates from God…
I ask Mark what he thinks this means, as well as a few other questions, including:
- Why do you think the current generation tends to shy away from work?
- How can we as parents raise kids who want to work and honor God in all that they do?
- So, you have created a program that can help kids have a Christian mindset towards work. Can you share with us a little bit about this program?
If you want to raise kids who stand out in the world, don’t miss this episode!
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. It will also give you a chance to have your review read online and win a gift from me Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users. Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast sponsor,Bookshark
- Christian Homeschool Entrepreneurship
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails AND a coupon to my store
- Joy in the Journey store