Let’s chat homeschool curriculum with my friend Davonne. We are sharing our favorite programs, our kids favorite homeschool programs and our 2020-2021 homeschool curriculum plans.
Today I am chatting all about homeschool curriculum with my good friend Davonne Parks. We are talking all things curriculum and geeking out over our favorite things. Here are a few things we are chatting about:
- What has been your favorite curriculum?
- What has been your kid’s favorite curriculum?
- What is one curriculum you really wanted to work, but it just didn’t?
- How has your curriculum changed over the years?
- What do you plan on using next year? (35:27 if you want to skip straight there)
We are also offering some words of encouragement to all of you who may be struggling with the curriculum battle. Here’s a hint: There is NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT CURRICULUM!
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast Sponsor Minno
- Apologia Curriculum
- Nelson Academy
- Fun Clase Spanish
- What My Kids Really Think About Being Homeschooled
- Prior Homeschool Curriculum Podcast
- Notgrass History
- Homeschool Regrets Episode
- No Sweat Nature Studies with Cindy West
- Mr. D Math
- Gather Round Homeschool
- Follow Misty on Instagram
- Follow Misty on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails AND a coupon to my store