One question I get a lot from moms is how to deal with homeschool criticism. This is particularly hard when their family is against homeschooling. I have some experience with this and am sharing my heart today about how to deal when your family is against homeschooling. And, how sometimes, even though we want things to change, the family never comes on board with homeschooling. This was a difficult episode to record, but one that needs to be discussed. I hope it leaves you encouraged and ready to joyfully homeschool. Even if your family is against homeschooling.
Resources related to this episode:
- When Grandparents are Against Homeschooling
- Learning How to Homeschool
- Episode 1: Our Homeschool Story
- Breaking the News You’ll Be Homeschooling
- When Your Loved Ones Decide to Homeschool
- Joyfully Homeschooling Facebook Community