High school. Ugh. I shared with you all on episode 16 that high school is a huge fear of mine. BUT, it is something I’m overcoming. Slowly but surely.
How am I doing that? I’m sharing with you in this podcast episode some resources that have helped me overcome the fear, and how I am working on it each and every day.
This episode is sponsored by Schoolhouse Teachers. This is a great resource and where we plan on getting all of our high school electives. Right now they are offering an amazing deal on their membership. Buy one year, get one year FREE! That’s two years for $139!!
- Podcast Episode Sponsor: Schoolhouse Teachers
- Episode 16: 5 Things I’m Afraid to Tell You
- It’s Not that Hard to Homeschool High School Facebook Group
- HSLDA transcription services
- Vet Tech Program for Homeschoolers
- HSLDA High School Resources
- Reasons NOT to Quit Homeschooling After Middle School