*This post is sponsored by the Homeschool Printing Company, but all thoughts are my own. Mention that I sent you and get 10% off your first order!*
I have been homeschooling for a few years now, and one thing I have always avoided is homeschool printables. All those cutesy printable packs you can get for your homeschooler? Nope, not me! An awesome deal on homeschool curriculum, but it’s PDF? I’ll pass. Why?
Because PRINTING has always been a pain!
Until now! Remember when I shared with you all about a new company geared towards homeschool printing needs? Well, this is it and guys, I am so excited to FINALLY get this post up sharing ALL the details of the Homeschool Printing Company.
Who is the Homeschool Printing Company?
This company is not some division of a large business, aimed at capturing the printing dollars of homeschoolers. They are a small-business, run by a veteran-homeschooling family, the idea came to them at the kitchen table last spring, and they ran with it. I’m so glad they did! You can read more about their story here.
One thing that I think speaks volumes about WHO they are as a company is that you don’t pay a penny for your product until you receive it and love it. That’s right! They stand behind what they offer and they are POSITIVE you will love what they deliver.
What Does the Homeschool Printing Company Offer?
You name it, they offer it! You can see a full list of their prices here.
- 1-sided color copies = 8 cents
- 2-sided color copies = 14 cents
- 1-sided B&W copies = 3 cents
- 2-sided B&W copies = 5 cents
These prices are for printing on 20-lb., 92-brightness, 8.5″ x 11″ letter-size white copy paper.
Want an example of how affordable their prices are?
To print a 146-page PDF in color, double-sided, on 24-lb. paper, they only charge $10.95. Compare that to what any other local copy shop – or even any online printer – charges. And I doubt you’ll find a better price. In a study run by the company they determined they can save you up to 85%!
Have YOU Used the Homeschool Printing Company?
YES! all of the photos in this post are of MY products from the Homeschool Printing Company. And now that I know about and LOVE their service I plan on using them again and again. How?
- Lapbooks! I rarely do these with my kids because printing is a pain. I would usually go to the library and print off some color, but the rest black and white. It took awhile and was expensive at 10-20 cents a sheet. With Homeschool Printing Company I can send them my PDF and pay only 3-8 cents a sheet!
- PDF books! Many companies offer homeschoolers PDF versions of their books to help them save money. For me, I never purchased these, because again, I HATED printing things off. Now, I look forward to being able to take advantage of some of those curriculum and parenting bundle sales!
If you want to see my last order from the Homeschool Printing Company check out the video below!
There are many other ways a homeschool family can use The Homeschool Printing Company, but these are just a few ways I plan on using them.
So , has homeschool printing been a headache? It doesn’t have to be! I am so glad we have found The Homeschool Printing Company. I hope you check them out, and if you do, tell them I sent you for 10% off of your first order.
How can a homeschool printing company help YOUR homeschool?