Sharing some of our favorite holiday traditions, answering your holiday-related questions, and more. This is a fun getting to know me episode that I hope you all enjoy 🙂
As I shared in my Q and A episode with Davonne I get questions ALL the time about my family, my homeschool, our traditions, and really everything. So, I thought it would be fun to answer some basic questions on holidays, our traditions, and what our family likes most about the holidays.
- When do you put your Christmas tree up?
- Real or fake?
- What is your favorite food on Thanksgiving?
- Favorite Christmas movie?
- Do you guys do “Santa?”
- Gifts or Experiences?
- What is in your stockings?
- Do your kids buy each other gifts?
- Favorite Christmas tradition?
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast Sponsor Biglifejournal.com
- Follow Misty on Instagram
- Follow Misty on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails