As we all prep for back to school, I am sharing some fun advice and information about our homeschool including my number one tip for back to school!
Who is ready for back to school? We are. Kind of. Slowly getting there. I have thoroughly enjoyed our summer break, but am also ready to get back into a routine.
As we all prep for back to school I wanted to share with you all my number one tip for back to school. This will make your first month of homeschooling SO much easier. I promise!
Going along with the back to school theme, I also wanted to share this fun tag video I participated in with some friends last year. I’m sharing the answers to back to school questions like:
1) When do you start your Homeschool year? or do you homeschool year round?
Edited to add since last year, I’m actually not homeschooling year-round anymore. It is just too much with two very active girls in the summer.
2) Do you have any back to school traditions?
3) What do you look forward to the most about the new school year?
4) What’s your favorite part of back to school planning?
5) Are you an “early bird gets the worm” or a “wait until the last minute” shopper?
6) What’s your favorite find/deal so far?
7) Do you use a planner? Book, online or make your own?
8) How do you make time for yourself to plan and get organized?
9) What did you do last year that you won’t be doing this year?
10) Describe in one word your attitude about the new school year?
I’d love to hear the best piece of advice you’d share in the comments below. Let’s learn together!