Are you ready for back to homeschool? In this podcast episode, we are chatting all things back to school planning. The new homeschool year is coming whether we are ready or not!
I am talking all things back to school with my good friend Davonne Parks. Are you ready for school? How is COVID impacting your back to school plans? Listen as Davonne and I answer the following questions regarding back to school:
- Davonne shares a big announcement
- When do we both start back to school?
- Where are we with the planning process?
- Traditional? Year-round? How to we plan our year?
- Soft start or dive all in?
- What is our best back to school tip?
- Co-ops happening or not? How is COVID affecting our back to school plans?
My episodes with Davonne are some of my favorites because we just get down to business and share things we may not normally share on the air. This is real-life friendship (and homeschooling) at it’s best!
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast Sponsor Gentle Guitar
- Davonne’s website
- Early admit program Davonne talks about
- Connect with Davonne on Instagram
- College Prep Science Live Labs
- Epson Printer
- Gather Round Homeschool
- Follow Misty on Instagram on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails AND a FREEBIE