When I first began considering homeschooling I may have gone a little crazy in the homeschool books department. I seriously bought dozens of books and devoured them. I checked out even more from the library and may have dog-eared a few pages.
Out of all those books, there were some really great ones that are still on my shelf and/or kindle. Those are the must-have books for homeschool moms. Those are the ones that I allow moms to borrow, and the ones I recommend to moms regardless of where they are on their homeschool journey. Those are the ones I am sharing in this episode today.
Resources mentioned in this post:
- Full Blog Post with 21 Books
- Teaching from Rest
- Homeschool 101
- Joy in the Journey Devotional from Lori Hatcher
- Lies Homeschool Moms Believe
- Schooling at Home While Working at Home
- 102 Curriculum Picks by Cathy Duffy
- Home Learning Year by Year
- Homeschool Mom Bible
- Video showcasing Teaching from Rest