This blog uses affiliate links, and contains sponsored posts and paid reviews. However, all opinions on this blog are my own. For more information about sponsored posts and affiliate links read my full disclosure.
Homeschooling is not a fix all answer, we know that. But, what do you do when you start homeschooling, and it just isn’t working? What do you do when you want to quit homeschooling? Do you throw in the towel? Or keep on keeping on?
Well, that is EXACTLY what the iHN bloggers are talking about in our new book Homeschooling~What to Do When You Want to Quit.
Here’s some of the topics covered:
- having toddlers and babies along for the ride
- working from home while homeschooling
- high school!
- feeling under-appreciated feeling inadequate as a teacher
- having your own emotional meltdowns
- handling things solo as a single mom or one whose husband is frequently away from home
- raising a special needs child
- dealing with a family crisis, job loss, or a move
- being burned out
- feeling the criticism of others, maybe even family members or your own husband
- being totally unorganized with school record keeping
- living in a messy, chaotic, loud house
So, do you want to quit homeschooling? STOP! THINK! And grab this book for some encouragement before you make a knee jerk decision. You won’t regret it!